Digital Media Specialist - District Brewing Co.
District Brewing Co. is looking for an experienced design and photography savvy individual to fulfill a role as digital media specialist. This position will be responsible for conducting monthly photoshoots and compiling event photos for social and digital media use, managing and generating both content and engagement on social media channels (including pre and post events), and completing an array of design and marketing projects using the Adobe Creative Suite.
This position will spearhead efforts to grow and manage our digital presence as well play a role in the brewery’s overall marketing efforts, by:
- Helping to plan, develop and implement a variety of campaigns in support of District Brewing Co.’s brand awareness, through: blog topics, video ideas, social media platforms, etc.
- Collaborating with team members to effectively share District Brewing Co.’s ongoing activities, new beer launches, seasonal sales, etc. across our social platforms
The digital media specialist will report to the General Manager and is part of the communications/marketing team for the brewery.
- Minimum of 2 years of design and photography experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe Creative Suite for photos and design
- In-depth knowledge of managing social media platforms, how to increase followers and boost social activity
- Keen eye and visual aesthetic for producing on-brand photos, graphics, and content
- Demonstrated success of developing creative and engaging content
- Ability to write engaging content for both print and digital is ideal
Who You Are
- Creative-minded individual with a vision for improving our marketing efforts
- Skillful designer
- Vibrant photographer
- Fluent in Social-media
- Comfortable bringing new ideas to the table
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with little oversight
- Enthusiasm about craft beer and supporting local industry
This position will be full time, commensurate with experience.Benefits include vision, dental and health insurance, a beer allowance and a marketing/media budget. We offer an endless pot of office coffee and close proximity to smelling like hops and malt all day long.
To Be Considered
Please send resume, cover letter, and photography/design portfolio to [email protected].
Who we Are
District Brewing Company is a Saskatchewan brewery manufacturing the highest quality of craft beer. From four simple ingredients we brew a diverse variety of styles of beer that please any pallet. Through a passion for beer making we have found our craft and we encourage others to do the same.
We are a team of passionate beer lovers and local economy supporters. At District Brewing Co. we are committed to sourcing many of our ingredients and service needs from the local Saskatchewan community. To date we distribute all over Saskatchewan, with headquarters located in the heart of the Warehouse District in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Having opened shop in 2013 we are successfully expanding our beer selection, local reach and distribution. To help us keep up with the growth of our brewery we need a talented, passionate digital media specialist to help us stay on top of the market.