At District Brewing Company we are proud to offer quality contract brewing services serving the Saskatchewan area, including recipe design, brewing and manufacturing to startup brewing companies and well-established beer brands. Let us handle the day to day brewing operations while you focus on designing your beer and getting it to market.
We offer competitive contract pricing and state-of-the-art brewing facilities. Our space accommodates up to 16,000 hectoliters at a time—capacity for brewing endeavors both large, small and in between.
Want to start up a craft beer brand of your own? Our team of experienced brewers can help you with the design of your recipe and how to market your beer. We work with you every step of the way to ensure you produce a unique, quality product. Contact us today to get started!
What we offer
- Capacity - We offer the capacity to brew various size beer batches for our customers regardless of your business size.
- Flexibility - We offer the flexibility to adapt to your company's production needs. Our contracts allow for production size adjustments, allowing your production to grow alongside your market deman.
- Packaging & Distribution - We offer a variety of packaging styles and sizes listed below. Utilize our distribution services to safely and efficiently deliver your finished product to market.
› One-way 12 oz. bottles
› US 12 and 16 oz. aluminum cans
› 4-24 pack cartons
› 20L, 30L 50L and 58L kegs
- Consistency - We offer rigorous quality control procedures to create consistently high quality products.
- Environmental Health and Safety - The production plant operates with environmental health and safety as a top priority; all plant decisions have EH&S as a core attribute. We use hazard analysis and critical control points (HAACP), occupational health and safety (OH&S) and Provincial Food Manufacturing fundamentals as a guideline.
- Storage - District Brewing offers various storage options.
For more information about District Brewing Company's contract services, please contact Joe van Heerden, or click here.
What is contract brewing?
Contract brewing with District Brewing Co. is when you hire us to brew, package and distribute your beer for you. By using our facilities to design and sell your beer, you can forego the process of acquiring your own space and materials, and instead focus on getting your beer brand to market. Contract brewing is a great way to:
- Jumpstart your business and avoid expensive start up costs of brewery operations and equipment
- Be sure you’re complying with alcohol beverage and equipment standards by operating in a place that is already certified
- Brew large batches of your personalized beer recipes without having to invest in logistics
- Focus on marketing your beer and building your personal brand rather than deliberating over the process
- Work with us--an established and successful local brewery with connections to numerous vendors and beer brands
- Get your foot in the door to the craft brewing industry and sell your beer at an established brewery
- Avoid the risk of building and investing in your brewery before your brand and your beers have proven successful